We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success. Pacific Life offers a competitive Total Rewards package that provides a comprehensive suite of benefits to support our employees’ health, protection, savings and work/life needs. We provide a range of flexible benefit options so that employees can choose what is right for them.
Pacific Life offers group benefits coverage to provide for the security of employees, their spouses and their children. Our Group Benefits Plan offers a variety of medical options, along with dental and vision plans. In addition, we offer Health & Dependent Care Flexible Reimbursement programs.
Pacific Life invests in your future by making contributions to the Retirement Incentive Savings Plan (RISP) to ensure a financially secure life after Pacific Life.
- RISP 401(k) with pre-tax and/or Roth after-tax
- 401(k) company match
- Company Retirement Contribution
- Health Savings Account
Pacific Life offers coverage that employees need to protect themselves and their loved ones and provides the aid and assistance necessary in times of need.
- Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance Plans
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Paid Time Off
- Our paid time off program provides employees with one time off bank that can be used for any purpose, including vacation and sick time.
- Pacific Life recognizes 9 company paid holidays
Health and Wellness
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Healthy Eating discounts at onsite cafes
- Wellness incentives
- On-site biometric screenings and flu shots
Subsidized Vanpool & Carpools
Employees can start or join a vanpool subsidized by Pacific Life.
- Credit Unions
- Discount Tickets
- PC Purchase Program
- Health and Fitness
- Discount Pacific Life Products
- Free Parking