Please read the following guidelines to ensure a safe and productive experience. The insurance and investment industries are highly regulated; therefore, we cannot engage in discussions on social forums about our products, services, or solutions. For more information please go to: http://www.pacificlife.com/products_services/products_for_you.html
The following types of posts will be deleted, removed, or hidden at the Company's discretion:
- Posts that include fraudulent, inaccurate, negative, libelous, false, or misleading information about Pacific Life or its competitors.
- Posts that are disparaging in nature or include offensive, inflammatory or inappropriate commentary, and/or content.
- Posts that include profanity or are defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning.
- Posts that contain threats, suggest violence or illegal behavior will be deleted and users will be blocked.
- Posts that contain any personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, or any confidential information such as social security numbers.
- Posts that spam, solicit, advertise, promote or endorse any commercial, financial, political or governmental organization. Our social media pages are not for the endorsement of third parties and these posts will be removed.
Here are some best practices to keep in mind to ensure your post, comment or message will not be deleted:
- Do not violate another's copyright or intellectual property.
- Do not be disruptive with posts that are excessively repetitive. If we remove your post, please do not repost as your post was likely in violation of these guidelines.
- Do not post any information that contains proprietary, confidential, sensitive, or nonpublic information.
- Do not post links that contain any kind of virus, spyware, or malware.
- Do not engage in any activity that would qualify as insider trading.
- Do not act as a representative or spokesperson for Pacific Life.
- Do not post financial recommendations as there are serious implications for unsolicited advice.
- For more information, please go to https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
Please stay on topic so that the conversation can remain relevant. Use common courtesy within our community and share your opinions and feedback in a respectful manner.
Pacific Life does not assume responsibility for content, opinions, statements or viewpoints posted by fans on company social media pages. As an organization Pacific Life does not make endorsements via social media. We may post information to third party sites if we find the information useful or relevant but this does not constitute an official endorsement or recommendation on behalf of Pacific Life. Any content, including posts, responses, and videos, on our social media sites should not be considered as an advertisement, endorsement or financial advice.
Pacific Life will never solicit or ask for personal information through social media. Do not post or direct message sensitive personal, confidential, and financial information via social media. Keep your personal information secure and private.
Social media sites are not affiliated with Pacific Life; please review privacy policies and terms of service for each site. By going to these sites you assume risk of use.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns please email PublicAffairs@PacificLife.com . Please note we cannot reply to every comment or message. Pacific Life cannot answer customer service related questions via social media. Social media should not be used for the submission of any claim, complaint, or product inquiry. Please refer to our website for contact information: http://www.pacificlife.com/misc/service_links/contact_us.html
For more than 145 years, Pacific Life has been helping individuals and families with a portfolio of insurance products, annuities, and mutual funds. Thank you for your interest in our brand.