Women are not only a driving force in today’s economy, but also key decision makers in both business and family financial arenas. Women make or share responsibility for about 60% of the family's finanical decisions.1
Some questions you may be asking yourself:
- Am I financially prepared for retirement?
- What are my long-term goals and concerns?
- How will I pass on my business?
- What about my family?
If you work to secure your financial house now, your business and loved ones will reap the rewards long after you are gone. So, how can you plan for a secure retirement?2
- Take charge of your retirement.
- Take advantage of workplace retirement benefits.
- Take time to educate yourself.
- Learn how much you will need to have a comfortable retirement.
- Sound your own alarm. This is your wake-up call.
Whether you have needs for retirement, providing for your family, ensuring your small business grows with key employees, or to leave a charitable legacy, Pacific Life has products to help you.
1 "Men or women: Who's the Better Leader? A Paradox in Public Attitudes," by P. Taylor, R. Morin, D. Cohn, A. Clark, W. Wang, Research Analyst (August 25, 2008, Pew Research Center).
2 "What Women Need to Know About Retirement", a joint project of the Heinz Family Philanthropies and The Women’s Institute for a Secure Retirement, edited by J.R. Lewis and C. Hounsell, forward by T.H. Kerry (April 2007).