What is eDelivery?
You can choose to receive annuity contract information electronically via Pacific Life's eDelivery service. When the documents become available you will receive an e-mail containing a link to our secure Web site where you may view, download and print out your documents.
What documents are included in the eDelivery service?
Your statements, tax documents (if applicable), prospectuses, prospectus supplements and Pacific Select Fund annual and semiannual reports.
What are the benefits of eDelivery?
- SPEED — You can receive your documents electronically much faster than USPS mailed documents. For example, quarterly statements for variable contracts are published to the Web within days of the quarter end, while paper statements can take up to 10 days after the quarter end to be mailed.
- ARCHIVE FILE — Your quarterly statements are automatically archived in a convenient file here at .
- PRINT CAPABILITY — If you ever need a paper copy, simply print it directly.
- CONVENIENCE — Documents are available to you anytime day or night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in the world that offers internet access.
- SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE — Save paper and help eliminate the worry of losing or misplacing important information.
How do I sign up for eDelivery?
Simply log in to your account information on this Web site and look for "Sign Up for Electronic Delivery" in the Non-Financial Transactions drop down menu. You can sign up online in just a couple of clicks! If you have more than one contract you will need to sign up for each contract.