||For Immediate Release|
More IUL Choices for More Clients from Pacific Life Insurance Company
Newport Beach, Calif. (May 3, 2012)- Indexed universal life insurance (IUL)1 sales have more than doubled since 2008.2 To further address the needs of buyers in this expanding market, Pacific Life Insurance Company introduced two new IUL products with five indexed account options and one fixed account.
"Pacific Life Insurance Company continues to be a leader in the IUL marketplace," said Alyce Peterson, vice president of marketing services for the company. "We have been the #1 seller in this product category for two years in a row3 and our IUL sales have increased by more than 500% in the past five years."4
The two new single life products address different financial needs and goals.
Pacific Indexed Accumulator 45 offers:
- Potential for higher cash surrender values in the early years
- Policy riders to help increase liquidity in the early policy years6
- Income potential with dynamic policy access provisions
Pacific Indexed Performer LT7 features:
- Potential for higher cash surrender values in the later years
- Accelerated growth potential with a current interest rate bonus payable in policy years 11+
- Policy rider to schedule face amount increases at issue8
In addition to expanding its IUL product line, Pacific Life Insurance Company also introduced a new indexed account option. According to Peterson, policyowners can now choose among five indexed accounts so they can capture the potential performance of indexes that span the globe.
About Pacific Life
Offering insurance since 1868, Pacific Life provides a wide range of life insurance products, annuities, and mutual funds, and offers a variety of investment products and services to individuals, businesses, and pension plans. Pacific Life counts more than half of the 100 largest U.S. companies as its clients.9 For additional company information, including current financial strength ratings, visit Pacific Life online at http://www.pacificlife.com/.
- Indexed universal life insurance does not directly participate in any stock or equities investments.
- LIMRA International Confidential Sales Survey of Participating Life Insurance Insurance Companies 2008 and 2011
- LIMRA International Q4, 2008 - Q4, 2011 Confidential Sales Survey of Participating Life Insurance Companies. Sales rankings are based on recurring premium as measured against 85 participating companies. "Recurring premium" measures expected annual premiums which can be greater than the target premium.
- Pacific Life Insurance sales based on recurring premium of all indexed universal life insurance products 12/31/2006 - 12/31/2011.
- Policy Form #P11PI4 or ICC11 P11PI4. Form # based on state in which the policy is issued.
- SVER Term Insurance Rider - 2 (Form #R09SVERI), SVER Term Insurance Rider - Corporate (Form #R09SVERT), Return of Premium 2 Rider (Form #R11ROP or ICC11 R11ROP - form number based on state in which the policy is issued). Riders will likely incur additional charges and are subject to availability, restrictions, and limitations. When considering a rider, request a policy illustration from your life insurance producer to see the rider's impact on your policy's values.
- Policy Form #P11PIP or ICC11 P11PIP. Form # based on state in which the policy is issued.
- Annual Renewable Term Rider (ARTR) (Form #R11RTP or ICC11 R11RTP), Varying Increase Rider (Form #R11VIR or ICC11 R11VIR). Form number based on state in which the policy is issued. Riders will likely incur additional charges and are subject to availability, restrictions and limitations. When considering a rider, request a policy illustration from your life insurance producer to see the rider's impact on your policy's values.
- Client count as of May 2011 is compiled by Pacific Life using the 2011 FORTUNE 500® list.
Pacific Life refers to Pacific Life Insurance Company and its affiliates, including Pacific Life & Annuity Company. Insurance products are issued by Pacific Life Insurance Company in all states except New York and in New York by Pacific Life & Annuity Company. Product availability and features may vary by state. Each insurance company is solely responsible for the financial obligations accruing under the products it issues. Insurance products and their guarantees, including optional benefits and any fixed subaccount crediting rates, are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. Look to the strength of the life insurance company with regard to such guarantees as these guarantees are not backed by the broker-dealer, insurance agency or their affiliates from which this product is purchased. Neither these entities nor their representatives make any representation or assurance regarding the claims-paying ability of the life insurance company. Pacific Life's headquarters are located in Newport Beach, California
Pacific Life Insurance Company's individual life insurance products are marketed exclusively through independent third-party life insurance producers, which may include bank affiliated entities. Some of these selling entities may limit availability of some optional riders based on their client's age and other factors. Your life insurance producer can help you determine which optional riders are available and appropriate for you.